Saturday, February 24, 2007

谷口さん の Reply

NO.31
Name *
 
Mikiko Taniguchi
E-mail *
 
URL *
 

Message *
 
Dear magoi

I'm so pleased to read your message.

This website was made by Mr.D.
He knocked on my office door,2years ago.
And now we work together.

I hope you will make a look in and enjoy our homepage sometimes.

Many thanks!

NO.30
Name *
 
magoi
E-mail *
 
URL *
 

Message *
 
谷口さん、こんにちは。

I once saw your work on a TV
program (That's Dramatic Change)
and got so impressed for your creative
and thoughtful designs.
Besides your work, I like your attitude.

I don't know what else to say to express
my feelings, your work is beyond what
words can describe.

Wish you all the best.


magoi->


P.S. by the way, this website is great!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger dowei said...

看来日语还没学成哈。。他是什么人?

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger magoi-> said...

是一个女性建筑师,我很喜欢她的样子,不疾不徐,所谓“淡定”是也。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home